Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Who Killed Sam Holden?


It's been no secret that I've always been a Neighbours girl, as opposed to Home and Away, however, this year I've gotten addicted to Home and Away, because lets face it, I think the whole of Australia wanted to find out who Milco really was. As a result, I'm now more addicted to Home and Away, than Neighbours and don't really find myself too distressed if I miss out on the latest going on in Erinsborough. The same can't be said for the latest happenings in Summer Bay, however, and even though I now know who/what Milco is and Sally has left- there's nothing I love than a good murder mystery!

So far there's the three main suspects...

- Jack Holden (the husband): OK, so his wife hid the guy who tried to kill Sally, lied about it, then when he tried to attack a couple of people, she belted him over the head with a cricket bat and then while he was lying in a hospital bed she poisoned him (I guess working in a hospital has its advantages). To make matters worse, Sam threatened to tell the police about how Jack stole evidence to protect his ex-wife Martha!. Did Sam forget that Jack IS a police officer? or is that the whole intent? to ruin his career?

- Martha McKenzie (the ex-wife): so it's blatently obvious Jack is still desperatly in love with Martha, and if I was Sam I'd be pretty pissed off to knowing my husband is still pining for his ex and probably thinks about her while we're having sex. And it's obvious that Martha still loves Jack as well... did she kill Sam in order to save herself? or is it to save the career of the man she truly loves?

- Jazz Curtis (the friend) so Jazz wanted to get into whats-his-face's pants and enlisted the help of Sam to make sure it happened. Of course it didn't happen and I'd be upset about that. Could Jazz be capable of killing someone for a couple of hundred bucks? Jazz strikes me as the kind of person who'd fret if she broke a nail, so I don't really see that happening!


The plot thickens, and to be honest I'm expecting this storyline to be a complete fizzer, but still it makes for fantastic viewing!

Tune into ch:7 tonight at 7pm to watch all the action on Home and Away!

1 comments:

Abbey Loveday said...

Jack knew about Sam’s past about her relationship with Shane and the drugs she was dealing. Johnny Cooper blackmailed her or he threatened her to tell Jack the truth about the things she done with Shane.