Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I LOVE Trash TV!

I have become incresingly addicted to "My Kid's a Star". I love how these poor deluded parents think that by some stretch of the imagination that their kids can become famous.

On last week's episode there was a guest appearence by the Veronicas, which had one of the female teenage contestants orgasming on the spot. I got the feeling she was a huuuuuuuuuge fan. And then tonight Allysa-Jane Cook appeared giving the kids acting tips. It's hard to keep a straight face while watching this program, especially with Cameron Daddo hosting. His career went down the shitter rather quickly. What a fall from grace. I remember when he had a huge American career in front of him, having scored a gig on Melrose Place or Models Inc or something or other. At least he never had to appear in a Zoot Review ad or a Jo Beth Taylor video like his brothers though, so I think we can forgive him for that.

MY KID'S A STAR: Ch:9, Wednesday 7:30pm

I'm also loving Gladiators. Although it seriously lacks Mike Whitney and Tania Zaetta. The hilarious thing is trying to watch Olympia be bitchy. I don't think Tatiana has a bitchy bone in her body. I do love the costumes and the random makeup. My faves have to be Amazon, with that rediculous mohawk and Viper. The random blue wig is a fabulous touch.

GLADIATORS: ch:7, Sunday 6:30pm

0 comments: