Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Support the Aussie Entertainers on Livvy's 'Great Wall of China' walk thingie!

Get behind your favourite Aussie celebrity and sponser them to help find a cure for cancer! Watch as such celebs such as Joanna Griggs, Angela Bishop, Annalise Braakensiek, Samantha Reilly and Richard Wilkins to name a few take on the Great Wall!

Of course, if you want to sponser Dannii on this walk, she's being a traitor and walking alongside 'Team UK'. Or maybe she was dumped in the 'Team UK' team because Australia has enough walkers and no one really wants to listen to her promoting her upcoming release. As much as I love Dannii, I don't think I could cope spending the whole day walking alongside her going on about "now, Nathan has confirmed that my latest CD, Club Disco is released on April 19th, however my Australian record company, Centeral Station are confirming a release date of May 9th!"

Although, it is great to see that Dannii is the 5th most sponsered celebrity overall!

http://www.greatwalktobeijing.com/index.html

2 comments:

Mike said...

LOL it's May 3rd not May 9 Natty!! I doubt Dannii even knows she has an album coming out!

Trashtastic Aussie said...

Exactly! which is why I said May 9th, not May 3rd. I bet even Dannii knows what's going on other than what Nathan has "confirmed" to her!