Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Trashtastic Calander Desktop Wallpapers!

I lead such an utterly boring life, that I've decided to make fabulous trashy desktop calander wallpapers for the 3 people who check out this blog on random occasions.

I'm up to April so far, and will continually upload the rest of them over the next couple of days.

So far we have:

January - Delta Goodrem
February - Dannii Minogue
March - Collete
April - Girlfriend


CLICK HERE FOR JANUARY WALLPAPER



CLICK HERE FOR FEBRUARY WALLPAPER




CLICK HERE FOR MARCH WALLPAPER



CLICK HERE FOR APRIL WALLPAPER

2 comments:

Mike said...

February, March and April are amazing but do you really expect me to have Dulta on my desktop?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for share, I like her a lot she's really hot and I really admire her.

pharmacy