Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Updates Galore!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few weeks. To be honest, I haven't been bothered.

I'll begin with my latest celeb pics, which were taken at the Vanessa Amorosi gig which I went to a few weeks back. Ness rocked out and I seriously want to go again. I almost had multiple orgasms at meeting Molly Meldrum too. For a faghag like myself, I often get moist at the encounters of gay icons.




And Vanessa is love too. If you haven't had a chance to check out her tour, I urge you all to do so, because she knows how to rock it. Be prepared to wait like 2hours for her to get on stage, by the time she came on it was after 10pm and I was ready to throttle someone.



BABY NEWS!



I'm so excited by this news. My favourite girl, Bec Hewitt has announced she's knocked up again! YAY for Bec n Mia. I couldn't give a shit about Lleyton honestly, it's all about the girls. I'm so excited for Bec, I LOVE her. Anyway, bubs will be due in January, so Mia is going to have a little brother or sister. I just hope that bubs doesn't arrive mid-way through the Australian Open!



Also, Nicole Kidman has given birth to baby Sunday Rose... poor kid, I imagine she'll get teased once she starts school.


TOUR RUMOURS
Kylie will be hitting Australian shores in December for a bunch of concerts. Also, Delta's supposed to be touring in November. I just wish the girls would hurry up and announce dates!

TERRI WINS BIG BROTHER 2008!
Personally, I despise BB, yet I do find myself watching it on occasions, usually during Home and Away adbreaks, and have fallen in love with Grandma Terri, obviously Australia did to, as she walked away with the $250,000 prize money.

Last night I was celebrating as it was the final ever BB, thankfully it won't be returning next year. WOOHOO!

0 comments: