Monday, July 28, 2008

Remembering: Scott Cain


As sad as it is, I'm going through a Scott Cain revival at the moment, so in all seriousness, lets begin shall we?

Scott Cain was the third winner of Australian Popstars. Like his predecessors Bardot and Scandalous, he was doomed for failure, all though "I'm Moving On" is quite the popstastic gem, unfortunatly for him he was moving on down towards the bottom of the charts!

However, my favourite moment in Scott's short-lived career is his ode to Hilary Duff, in which the Duffster's lookalike looks more like Britney!



Truly, the lyrics are pure genius, and seem as though they were written by a 10yo, yet somehow kind of seem almost stalkerish...

Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff!
I watch her all the time on the tv and stuff,
I'd send you flowers if I knew where you live?
I'd give you presents if I knew what to give?
I love you as Lizzy, you make me Dizzy everytime!


Anyway, the point is, it's a crime that his career was so tragically cut short... and at least we know he's now making an honest living working at Harvey Norman in an outter Melbourne suburb, as reported in the Melbourne Herald Sun . Who knows, he may still have that signed photo of him on display!




DOWNLOAD: SCOTT CAIN - I'M MOVING ON

0 comments: