Saturday, May 3, 2008

Speaking of Minogues- I demand you all go out and buy Dannii's Club Disco

Show some support for Disco!



Disc 1
1. Touch Me Like That With Jason Nevins
2. Feel Like I Do ( Jca Remix )
3. Perfection ( Extended Mix ) With Soul Seekerz
4. You Wont Forget About Me ( Radio Edit ) With Flower Power
5. Love Fight
6. I'm Sorry
7. Gone
8. So Under Pressure ( Album Version )
9. Good Times ( Fouty Fours 7" Mix )
10. Sunrise
11. He's The Greatest Dancer ( Lmc Radio Edit )
12. I Can't Sleep At Night
13. I Will Come To You
14. I've Been Waiting For You
15. Round The World
16. Xanadu
17. You Wont Forget About Me ( Afterlife Lounge Mix Edit )
18. I Can't Sleep At Night ( Afterlife Lounge Mix )


Disc 2
1. Touch Me Like That ( Stonebridge Club Mix ) With Jason Nevins
2. He's The Greatest Dancer ( Shapeshifters Remix )
3. Perfection ( Seamus Haji & Paul Emmanuel Remix ) With Soul Seekerz
4. So Under Pressure ( Soul Seekerz Extended )
5. You Won't Forget About Me ( Discode Club Mix ) With Flower Power
6. I Can't Sleep At Night ( Kenny Hayes Sunshine Funk Mix )
7. Touch Me Like That ( Space Cowboy Mix ) With Jason Nevins
8. He's The Greatest Dancer ( Riff & Rays Remix )
9. Perfection ( Koishii & Hush Remix )

1 comments:

Mike said...

YAY! Everyone buy Club Dildo! Love the new layout. Yours pics are so sexual!