Thursday, May 1, 2008

Naomi Robson set for TV comeback


YAY for Naomi!

I so can't wait to see this. Naomi will be returning to our screens on May 18th, hosting/narrating the new TV show Surf Patrol on ch:7. No idea what time this is as of yet, but considering it's a Sunday night, perhaps it will follow Gladiators?

Either way, I'm expecting this to be car-crash TV, as Naomi attempts to convince us that she's this sweet and caring person, and seriously who wouldn't believe her with quotes like this!

"I love the beach but am scared of deep water,'' she said.

"I remember being at Sorrento back beach when I was a kid and there were no flags out. I was at the water's edge and this freak wave came out of nowhere and dragged me into the water and my whole family had to jump into the water to get me. I was absolutely terrified.

"It reminds you how lucky we are to have surf lifesavers. They protect and look after us and are real heroes."



In the meantime, lets all appreciate one of my favourite Nomi moments.

2 comments:

Petro said...

"I lost control of the troops last night"

- CLASSIC!

Mike said...

Naomi captured my heart with her jungle expedition to save children from cannibals. She's a saint!

PS. Loving the new format. Very glamorous!!